*Please note this form is for scheduling purposes only. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your local ER. In Montgomery County, PA, you can also call the Mobile Crisis Unit at 1-855-634-HOPE (4673).
When you choose to receive therapy services, it’s important that you find the right counselor. Like any other relationship, you need someone who gets you and can understand what you’re experiencing. Part of that is finding a therapist who has the training and experience to offer treatment for your specific area of need.
Below, we’ve shared a little bit about the specialty areas of each of our therapists, and you can learn more about them by visiting their individual bio pages. If you think you’ve found a good fit, we hope you’ll schedule a consultation call with one of our therapists to get to know them even better. We want to make sure you find the best counselor to help you achieve your unique therapy goals.
Katie Bailey, MA, LPC
Hannah Mosser, MA, LPC
Alana Gregg, MS
Nate Bailey, MA, LPC
Lauren Thomas, MA
Marcia Murphy, MA
Andrew Lemon, MA Intern
Andrew focuses on helping his clients with depression and anxiety.
Services in Ambler, PA Office
When life hasn’t turned out as you thought, and day to day life feels like walking through the mud, you could benefit from professional counseling. Our team offers Addictions Counseling, Anxiety Therapy, Trauma Counseling, Grief Counseling, and Christian Counseling. Don’t wait any longer to start making important changes in your life. Our team in Ambler, PA is ready to help you either in person or online.
All couples have bumps in the road, and everyone needs help sometimes. Our expert therapists in our Ambler office can support you both as you navigate life’s challenges. Most couples wait at least 6 years before seeking help. Get started today to change your relationship.
- Get on I-76 W from S Penn Square, John F Kennedy Blvd and John F Kennedy Blvd Bridge
- Follow I-76 W and I-476 N to W Germantown Pike in Plymouth Meeting. Take exit 20 from I-476 N
- Continue on W Germantown Pike to 1018 N Bethlehem Pike, Suite 201 A, Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002
- Get on US-30 W in East Lampeter Township from E King St and PA-23 E
- Follow US-222 N, I-76 and I-276 E to Norristown Rd/State Rte 2007 in Lower Gwynedd Township. Take the exit toward Springhouse from PA-309 N
- Continue on Norristown Rd/State Rte 2007 to 1018 N Bethlehem Pike, Suite 201 A, Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002
- Get on PA-309 S in Hilltown Township from PA-113 N
- Follow PA-309 S to N Bethlehem Pike in Spring House. Take the N Bethlehem Pike exit from PA-309 S
- Follow N Bethlehem Pike to 1018 N Bethlehem Pike, Suite 201 A, Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002
Contact Lime Tree Counseling
Lime Tree Counseling
1018 N. Bethlehem Pike
Suite 201 A Lower Gwynedd,
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
(Hours May Vary, Please call for appointment)