Lime Tree Counseling is looking for excellent therapists who are passionate about providing supportive, evidence-based care to help our clients thrive!
Working with us means:
- You can focus on giving the best possible care to your clients.
- Regular support, supervision, and opportunities to grow your clinical skills.
- Freedom from the restrictions of mental health agency work.
Our mission at Lime Tree Counseling is to provide the best mental health counseling rooted in our Christian faith. Our clients come from all kinds of backgrounds, and we address spiritual issues only with clients that request Christian counseling. However, our approach to the work of therapy is framed from a Christian worldview.
We also value a healthy, supportive, no drama work environment. Our therapists love working with us, and our aim is to keep it that way! We encourage a good work-life balance, offer plenty of support, and want to help you grow in your career.
Lime Tree Counseling’s Story
Katie Bailey (that’s me!) started Lime Tree Counseling in 2018. After several months, I brought on another counselor to help with all my referrals. During the COVID pandemic, my husband, Nate Bailey, joined me full time. Now we run Lime Tree Counseling together, and with our team, have created a truly special mental health service in our community. We are constantly learning from each other and expanding our reach to better serve more clients. Our ultimate mission is to see people live more fulfilling lives.
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Flexibility in your schedule. We offer flexible hours, both in person and online options.
- Freedom to choose your own clients. We want you to work with the kind of clients you love to work with, and focus on the clients that your skills serve best.
- Regular consultation and team support.
- Positive work environment.
- Excellent pay rates.
Full time clinician benefits:
For counselors seeing on average 25/clients per week, we also offer:
- 4 weeks PTO
- Pre-tax health insurance stipend
- Short term disability
- CEU stipend
- …and we are always looking for ways to add more benefits!
You Can Focus Solely on Your Clients
Our administrative staff take care of the business side of things so you don’t have to! We take care of:
- Answering initial client inquiries
- Maintaining the website
- Budgeting & paying bills
- Managing our software systems
Lime Tree Counseling Expects Our Team Members to:
- Communicate openly. Our counselors must be able to acknowledge their own weaknesses and areas for growth. Our team members need to reach out for help when necessary and not be afraid to admit what they don’t know. We hold monthly staff meetings to facilitate communication, but Katie & Nate are also available most of the time for consultations. Whether the issue is clinical or operational, we want to have clear, professional communication at all times.
- Be committed. We want therapists who love and believe in our mission of excellent, quality mental health care, and are committed to working hard to best serve our clients.
- Be a team player. Our positive, supportive culture is important to us. We want therapists that will support each other with ideas, resources, and consultations. Our team members seek to see each other succeed!
Licensed vs. Pre licensed professionals
Some members of our team are fully licensed mental health professionals, while others are still working on their hours to acquire licensure. We will gladly consider pre-licensed professionals who require supervision, and can demonstrate quality clinical skills with the desire to grow. Pre-licensed professionals are required to meet with a licensed member of the Lime Tree Counseling team for all supervision.
Learn more about our team from our blog
Check out these articles written by our staff:
4 Benefits of Addressing the “Elephant in the Room” in 2023
By Lauren Thomas, MA, LPC Happy New Year! As you look ahead at 2023, is prioritizing your mental health one of your goals? Is this the year you will finally address the “elephant in the room?” You know the one: the thing that makes you anxious, keeps you stuck, or...
Real Friendships: How to Connect More & Feel Less Lonely
By Katie Bailey, MA, LPC Loneliness catches all of us at some point in our lives. However, none of us can escape the reality that we were made to have relationships with other people. Life is a team sport, y’all. “Love and belonging” is in Maslow’s Hierarchy of...
7 things you should know if you’re thinking about starting therapy
By Nate Bailey, MA, LPC Deciding to start therapy and/or look for a therapist can be a big step. It comes with a lot of questions, a lot of "what if's.." which can make the whole process of starting that much harder. Here's a list of 7 things to keep in mind as you...
Additional Counseling Services at
Lime Tree Counseling
We provide a range of therapy solutions, including:
When your faith is a central part of who you are, you need that as part of your counseling. Our team are all Christians, ready to help you learn what God has for you…Learn more
Relationships evolve as life changes. Sometimes partners need help learning new skills to help them communicate better and strengthen their connection. We help couples improve their marriages through couples therapy…Learn more
Life gets busy, and maybe coming into the office is not doable. Or perhaps you live in a remote area, and don’t have access to quality mental health care. We offer online counseling services to those residing in Pennsylvania…Learn more
Get Started With Therapy Today!
Please contact Lime Tree Counseling to schedule an appointment or a free consultation. We will get back to you as soon as possible and get you scheduled. In our Ambler, PA office, we serve all of Montgomery County, and our therapists are happy to offer online counseling sessions for residents of Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Colorado.